Journey Begins

Do you need to lose weight? Do you feel desperate and confused on how to do so? Do you feel alone and that no one understands you? Do you wish you had someone to talk to that is in the same situation? Well I have hit rock bottom. I weight over 780 lbs. and my obesity has cost me 2 jobs. Due to being fat it has been hard to find a job so I am currently unemployed. I was ready to give up because I did not see much of a future. Then one night I started watching "Biggest Loser" on television and it helped me to realize that I can sit here and get fatter til I die; or I can do something about it. I know it will be tough because I will not be on the "Biggest Loser" at the ranch. I do not have a lot of money so I am having to do this on a budget and smart. Hopefully together we will  explore different topics relating to being obese, living healthier, and losing weight. I am asking for everyone's help and want to help others. On This blog I will begin my journey to weight loss. On my journey we are going to support each other and have discussions on numerous topics relating to HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS. I Plan to interview experts and will be doing research on the topics we explore on our journey. I hope to get good feedback from all of you and as we spend time on this journey together we all will be better. This is not going to be a sprint but a long jog to the finish line. It will not be all sunshine and we may run into some storms along the way but together we all someday will fit into the SKINNY JEANS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is your favorite veggie??

Beverages- liquid fat